2017 Deluxe for sale (not mine) $17,500

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw this pop up in my feed today. It's located in the mid section of the lower peninsula of Michigan. I have no affiliation with it. As described, it looks to be well kept. I know some have been waiting a long time for one. Maybe this is the fix. The enclosed trailer embedded in the text of the Craigslist ad he is also selling is priced at $11,200.

The color may not be the fastest (red) but the price may make up for it.

Screenshot 20220403 174119 craigslist

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That looks like a super sweet deal!

Those Michigan sand dunes are a blast!

My wife driving the P1000-5!

POIDH!

#MYpioneerISNTforSALE!

View attachment 327842
Glad you Enjoyed them.
I haven't gone in a long time. Use to go yearly on Memorial Day. Too many crazy folk on there now.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
The CL ad sounded fishy at best to me. It talked about what a good deal this was and hiw hard it is to get a new one right now and how expensive used ones are.

Even if it was legit, it is blue……yuck.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Backwoods, it's your favorite color and already has a winch and roof. He would probably throw in a pair of crocs if you were serious!
I won't buy used . You can get a new one for not much more. Southern Honda said they get 2 loads a week but they are the largest in the US.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Backwoods, it's your favorite color and already has a winch and roof. He would probably throw in a pair of crocs if you were serious!
I won't buy used . You can get a new one for not much more. Southern Honda said they get 2 loads a week but they are the largest in the US
I thought Brookhaven Honda was the largest in the US. 🤔
Nope , southern Honda is or that's what they advertise. No fees of any kind, since I live in GA I pay o tax . You wouldn't either your in Mississippi

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
All I know for sure is when I bought the two different pioneers I had it was the size of a grocery store with more machines , tires wheels accessories than I've seen in one place before.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I won't buy used . You can get a new one for not much more. Southern Honda said they get 2 loads a week but they are the largest in the US

Nope , southern Honda is or that's what they advertise. No fees of any kind, since I live in GA I pay o tax . You wouldn't either your in Mississippi
They probably are since they are offering matching crocs with every purchase. No tax is a good deal, it's 7% here.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Got a chuckle out of the ad. He says, "You can make a strong case for the Pioneer 1000-5 as the most versatile side-by-side at work or on the trails today." ... right after saying that he's selling it ... to get a Can-Am.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!