BOX1

2017 Pioneer 1000 Complete Pricing and Comparison!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2017pioneer1000

Pricing is finally out for the 2017 Pioneer 1000 line and as expected the new features for the LE editions bring a premium pushing the price up to around $22,349 after added charged. (excluding tax).

But don't be scared off just yet, Remember this is Honda's PUBLIC MSRP LISTING PRICE. With the market as tough as it is we expect buyers could walk out the door around $19k by 2017 years end!

Pioneer 1000-3

• Base - $14,199 - Available in Olive and Red
  • EPS - $15,399 - Shale Blue, Red
  • ESP Phanom Camo - $16,199
  • LE - $19,999 - Matte Gray Metallic ONLY
Pioneer 1000-5
  • Base - $16,399 - Red, Olive
  • Deluxe - $17,399 - Red, Metallic Blue
  • Deluxe Phanom Camo - $18,199
  • LE - $21,599 - Matte Gray Metallic ONLY
(+$750 destination charge on all units!)

2017 Pioneer 1000 comparson

Last edited:
J

Jakey

May 30, 2016
San Francisco Bay Area
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any detailed comparison between a 16 vs 17 model? More seat padding and stay in mode shifting I know about. Not sure if the clutching changes were new or made mid year? Im talking abut ut the base models, not the LE.

Reactions: moparornocar
J

JTW

Ahhhh, it looks like it may have fox on all four corners, but they won't be self leveling? That's going to be around 3k of the difference.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ahhhh, it looks like it may have fox on all four corners, but they won't be self leveling? That's going to be around 3k of the difference.
Yes, I had to work on confirming that. I also found it in video. Post in a second.

NOTE* Another chart I seen said 1000-5 LE has rear self-leveling, that is incorrect!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any detailed comparison between a 16 vs 17 model? More seat padding and stay in mode shifting I know about. Not sure if the clutching changes were new or made mid year? Im talking abut ut the base models, not the LE.
@Jakey,
We really don't know. Honda is not releasing much about the "Updated clutch programing". They are saying it was to only incorporate the I-4WD and Stay in mode. If there was a update to fix a "problem" Honda would not want to release that info. Honda is taking the stance of... "What problem". lol!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just can't get over how much money people are willing to pay for these things. $20k is hard for me to pay on a car. Something that is used daily... I also know what people pay for boats so it shouldn't be all that shocking. I guess that is why the majority of Americans are broke and live paycheck to paycheck...

J

JTW

I just can't get over how much money people are willing to pay for these things. $20k is hard for me to pay on a car. Something that is used daily... I also know what people pay for boats so it shouldn't be all that shocking. I guess that is why the majority of Americans are broke and live paycheck to paycheck...
I hear ya.. and you're exactly right! It pained me to buy the 500 and then turn around and buy the 1000... well, that was bitter sweet. To think that I can buy a decent Jeep Rubicon for the same money is FREAK'N crazy!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No lie, they got rid of the white too it looks.
They now call it grey silver fox and off white, aluminum skid plates? Why not go to the good stuff at $ 21,000 +

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
They now call it grey silver fox and off white, aluminum skid plates? Why not go to the good stuff at $ 21,000 +
Lol $21k for a toy that you ride off-road. They have a word for people ignorant enough to spend that kind of money on a freakin toy.

J

JTW

Lol you got it. Problem is the people that have them 9 times out of 10 aren't rich or wealthy. They call it good credit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're absolutely right.. or really bad credit! Lol.. you should sell houses for a living and see the kind of s*** people call you with. "I'm looking to buy a house, I don't really have any money to put down and my credits not great but I'm ready to buy!"
It makes my head hurt!

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol $21k for a toy that you ride off-road. They have a word for people ignorant enough to spend that kind of money on a freakin toy.

Evidently you haven't priced boats (ie toys) lately - you can buy two pioneers , a new diesel PU, and a toyhauler for the price of a nice 25'er with twins.. just saying

Reactions: JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!