Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thursday at 5pm. Never changed that because it's more official

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32
J

JTW

Probably take you a month just to figure out what dirty magazines to pack!
Shiiiit... I'm bringing the champ with me!!
IMG 2949

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm hoping for that as my ETA. I forgot about the hour time difference so I had to bump my schedule up .

My true countdown is a little different we will be in Tennessee Monday night or Tuesday morning very early. But the Takeover I figure is starting Thursday because that's when people start showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
J

JTW

How about during the initial meet and greet, we wear name tags with real names and forum names.

Hi, my name is, what?
My name is, who?
sica, sica, Slim Shady.
You know mine will have some shenanigans written on it..
JTW- Randy Luver
JTW- Aaron Phartsout
JTW- Shelby Fornikáte

And then there's @CumminsPusher, his will just say... GAY

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
852 miles for me. Leaving early wed morning, plan on being at RRB by late Thursday morning. My buddy with the RV will be coming from Thunder over Louisville, so he may be there even earlier

Reactions: DGann and JTW
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In other news, got all 4 wheels off and inspected the brakes. Think part of my problem with the brake squeal was a s*** ton of mud caked in the grooves of the brake pad and one squeaker was bent in. Cleaned up the pads and hit them with a little 80 grit to give them a fresh bite surface. Next up is oil change and transfer case fluid change. Diff's only have 500 miles on a fresh change so they are good. Still stripping wiring for the rewire job and should have presents from the Brown truck Tuesday.

Reactions: DGann and JTW
J

JTW

Weekend before. He's going down the 22nd or something to attend the air show.
I've never been and it's an hour from home.. I should have gone when dad was still working... his officers were the ones out on the water controlling the boat crowd. In a water patrol/F&W boat, in front of all the crowd would have been fine, but now I have zero desire to sit on shore in all that mess!

J

JTW

In other news, got all 4 wheels off and inspected the brakes. Think part of my problem with the brake squeal was a s*** ton of mud caked in the grooves of the brake pad and one squeaker was bent in. Cleaned up the pads and hit them with a little 80 grit to give them a fresh bite surface. Next up is oil change and transfer case fluid change. Diff's only have 500 miles on a fresh change so they are good. Still stripping wiring for the rewire job and should have presents from the Brown truck Tuesday.
Sweet! Gotta love it when it's a cheap easy fix!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never been and it's an hour from home.. I should have gone when dad was still working... his officers were the ones out on the water controlling the boat crowd. In a water patrol/F&W boat, in front of all the crowd would have been fine, but now I have zero desire to sit on shore in all that mess!
I've never been either, I don't like planes anyway either. I went to plenty of air shows when I was a kid. Big ass lawn darts make me nervous

Reactions: popeye and JTW
advertisement