Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

J

JTW

If you're going to the Takeover, and you're on this list... you should volunteer to be a group leader.

Lol
I wish I knew the place or I would have no problem with that.. either way whoever is welcome to tag along or if you want us to follow one of you that's fine too... but I'm going to ride! I'll help anybody that needs it but we're all big kids and don't need baby sitters! Everyone has 5 weeks to get their s*** together and prepare.. I'm not a patient person, so I'm not sure "group leader" would be a good title... if there is a dumbass in my "group" I'm not sure sure that dynamic will be healthy for the "group". I'm all for having a good time.. but it's inevitable that there are going to be folks some of us don't care for. Hell, I'm sure im that person for many! Lol

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With this many pioneers in the group me and my wife will probably just wonder around, group organization is always a mess to get everyone together. Im sure we will see groups on the trail that will naturally meet up and ride and if it gets too crowded we will just turn off on another trail. @Hondasxs don't stress out over trying to entertain everyone, the pioneer and RRB will do that. Lol keep up the good work!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Based on past experiences any group over 10 and you are waiting around more than riding. I like a good mixture of tough riding and easy riding. I like to ride the stuff that requires some skill to maneuver. I like stopping and shooting the breeze as much as anyone but 5-30 riding is definitely not what I enjoy. I've been to RRB a couple of times but I'm definitely not an expert on the place. I will have a couple of buddies with me that both drive Rzrs. Anyone that would like to join up with us is more than welcome.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last year was pretty easy i remember. The trip home from top of the world was the most memorable. Night riding, people stuck, blown tire. @SundayRdr ! The shenanigans is fun stuff. Im going to go after that black Diamond trail friday morning whos in?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last year was pretty easy i remember. The trip home from top of the world was the most memorable. Night riding, people stuck, blown tire. @SundayRdr ! The shenanigans is fun stuff. Im going to go after that black Diamond trail friday morning whos in?

We're in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't know what it is ...But I'm in!

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We're in!

It will still be pretty quiet around there friday morning. So if 5 or 6 of us hit it up no biggy. Also i remember a couple trails Randy took me on last year that were pretty cool. That should only take us a few hrs. Then eat lunch and regroup.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It will still be pretty quiet around there friday morning. So if 5 or 6 of us hit it up no biggy. Also i remember a couple trails Randy took me on last year that were pretty cool. That should only take us a few hrs. Then eat lunch and regroup.

One plan down.

ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
We should be there early Friday. Got three bikes in out group and we all ride very similarly. Not afraid of much, like to air it out every now and again, but also like the technical stuff. Looking forward to this trip as we almost never vacation. Can't wait!!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We didn't reserve our site for Thursday night. However, I plan on being packed and ready to go. We only live a couple of hours from RRB so I plan to hit the road early. If you guys figure out what time you are rolling out I may can make it before you leave.

J

Jshell3

My goal is to see beautiful scenery (waterfalls, views of mountains / valleys) and not tear a single part off my P1k5.

At least that's the vision I sold to my family to get them signed up to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We didn't reserve our site for Thursday night. However, I plan on being packed and ready to go. We only live a couple of hours from RRB so I plan to hit the road early. If you guys figure out what time you are rolling out I may can make it before you leave.
9am? Or so. For sure before 10.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
9am? Or so. For sure before 10.

Sounds good. Not going to lie to you we're a little rough waking up at first but recovery time is solid. Heavy ride earlier on is a great idea

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Hondasxs

I've only been to RRB twice but I figure I can get around pretty easy. The maps were easy to follow last year and I can lead a group for Saturday if you need me to. As a lot of you know, I usually have 2-3 cameras recording and I carry tons of gear. Gear like, first aid, spare tire, tools, tire repair, etc.

I don't mind to take the "easy riders" or the more adventurous.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

advertisement