BOX1

P700 2018 Mint 700-4 Deluxe for Sale

M

Mkuhi

Mar 13, 2021
Usa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Selling my 2018 absolutely MINT condition Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe UTV. Adult female driven. 337 easy miles (25 hours) Always stored inside heated shop, never driven in rain or snow, or mud....truly looks brand new. Has a split windshield added. Will have a fresh oil change and checkup from dealer on April 27th. Only selling because I bought a new Vespa 🛵!!! Located in Eagle River, Wisconsin. Also have a new Alumna UTV-14 aluminum trailer with pullout ramp for possible sale too. Asking $13,000 for UTV.

View attachment 267709
how much for the trailer?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Doesn't look like you are going to get an answer. Eaglewatch has deleted their account. Looks like it was merely created to get pricing info and then sell her SxS.
Too bad, I think she would’ve been a great catch for someone here.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!