Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Use the rig on the farm, gets slot of road use. Wanting to put all terrain radial tires on. Any help would be appreciated. Rig is totally stock.
I would suggest some LT tires. They will ware better and be better for your on road use as well not to mention much cheeper.would also recommend same size all the way around so new rims. Thats what I have. @BWAF Has them as well and he uses his rig on the farm too.

Welcome from Michigan BTW
got some pics of your rig? Kinda a big deal here is post some pics or its
Pics Or It Didnt Happen.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Tusk Terrabytes....27" No lifts, No spacers needed, No Rubbing Stock Rims. No noticable loss of power but maybe a bit slower immediate acceleration due to tire size. Love em. On pavement they are smooth.

Tires1 Tires2

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Use the rig on the farm, gets slot of road use. Wanting to put all terrain radial tires on. Any help would be appreciated. Rig is totally stock.

Welcome from far SW Indiana. Tusk Terrabytes are a great tire. 27" fit stock wheels and suspension with no rubbing. They are about a perfect tire for road, gravel, hard pack and sloppy wet cut corn and bean fields. I have about 3800 miles on them in this pic

20220619 182748

A

Afwilson

Oct 12, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from far SW Indiana. Tusk Terrabytes are a great tire. 27" fit stock wheels and suspension with no rubbing. They are about a perfect tire for road, gravel, hard pack and sloppy wet cut corn and bean fields. I have about 3800 miles on them in this pic

View attachment 346181
Did you put the same width tire on front and back? If so what width? Thanks

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will be going with Tusk Terrabites 27x9-12 front and 27x11-12 for the rear hopefully this fall. Just waiting for the OEM ‘21 700-4 tires to wear thin. They are getting there!!!!
That is exactly what I did. I got 600 miles out of my original tires. They are still usable but these TTs are sooooooo much better.

R

R700

Jul 24, 2022
Midwest
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 346181
Thanks for input. Did u use stock width or something else. I am southern Illinois region. Idk what size is even on my rig factory.

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Did you put the same width tire on front and back? If so what width? Thanks

No, 9s front and 11s in back.

Thanks for input. Did u use stock width or something else. I am southern Illinois region. Idk what size is even on my rig factory.

All stock suspension and factory stock 12" wheels. 9" front tires and 11" rear

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!