slingshot48

slingshot48

Go Gators!!
Lifetime Member
Jul 22, 2018
East TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
If y'all want to trade sooner....I live east of Knoxville and am always driving through both areas (Knoxville and middle TN). I don't have an issue with helping y'all out. Up to y'all

@Delton
@Moo

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If y'all want to trade sooner....I live east of Knoxville and am always driving through both areas (Knoxville and middle TN). I don't have an issue with helping y'all out. Up to y'all

@Delton
@Moo
I dont mind how it gets done. He is welcome to it. But closing on house and moving so no free time to deliver. I live in Winchester tn. About 12 mins from exit 127 off I-24

THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll bring these hard doors if any one wants them. $500 new is $2k but these are missing the striker bolt and bracket. It has the hinge and brackets as you can see. It has the door latch but no striker for the door to catch on.

Glass rolls up and down fine and mirrors are good. No problems with them

View attachment 110461

View attachment 110462

View attachment 110463

View attachment 110464

View attachment 110465
Wonder what shipping to 27889 would be? They are OEM doors correct?That zip is for NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!