Saturday Trail Leader - Pioneer Takeover!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If Traveller is still rolling by Saturday then sign me up for whatever. If it’s not, then I’ll be riding shotgun with you!

@Hondasxs

That was my “maybe” I’m sure we will be able to get at least one machine running again from all the broken ones....

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our plan, presuming Tackett damage is fixed, will be to go to town rock and work our way back to RRB. Hit waterfall on 14 and 2 on our way and then the others on our way back. We plan on being at RRB by 9 to collect people if they want to go. I'll be running with 4 on board so easier trails will be the focus.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I forgot I wont be able to help with the ride sat I have to take my wife to the Knoxville airport and wont be back before the ride leaves

Reactions: Tramguage1
Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Our plan, presuming Tackett damage is fixed, will be to go to town rock and work our way back to RRB. Hit waterfall on 14 and 2 on our way and then the others on our way back. We plan on being at RRB by 9 to collect people if they want to go. I'll be running with 4 on board so easier trails will be the focus.
I would be in on this ride. Sounds good to me

Reactions: Firemedic530

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!