P1000 2020 limited edition

W

WBorie

May 16, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all. I bought a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition last year. I have been looking to put a lift kit on it to clear some bigger tires. Everywhere I look says that the lift kit will not work on the Limited edition. What makes the Limited edition so different from all of the others and does anybody know where the best place to find upgrades for it? Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First, Welcome from Michigan!
and.....PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

So i wouldnt bother with a lift. You supposedly have an LE so you have fox shocks. Adjust the preload if the shocks to get your lift, then the geometry of the machine will not change.

W

WBorie

May 16, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First, Welcome from Michigan!
and.....PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

So i wouldnt bother with a lift. You supposedly have an LE so you have fox shocks. Adjust the preload if the shocks to get your lift, then the geometry of the machine will not change.
I have found some offset a arms, mostly 1.5 inch. From what I have read, I could go with a bigger tire then. The only thing I have found really as far as lift would be portals but I'm not a big fan of them. They just don't look very sturdy to me. I may be wrong on that assumption but the machine is pretty narrow and I know I would be making it even more top heavy. I don't really want a gear reduction.

Reactions: Smitty335
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can get a few inches with just your shocks preload set. The fwd a-arms will allow for 30” tires and give more lift. Don’t get portals, they are not great for geometry and handling unless you just go in the mud.

I only have Fox shocks and the SATV a-arms plus 30’s, I’m at around 17“ of clearance below the center of the skid plat.

730F1BDB D6EE 4F63 99A2 66CB0C944D72

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
👆👆👆👆
See, Another sugestion for preload

Dont over think it! Preload it, get some wheel spacers, then maybe some arms later and your good!

Still waiting on them pics🤨🤟😜

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey all. I bought a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition last year. I have been looking to put a lift kit on it to clear some bigger tires. Everywhere I look says that the lift kit will not work on the Limited edition. What makes the Limited edition so different from all of the others and does anybody know where the best place to find upgrades for it? Thanks in advance.
WELOME from NW Arkansas! Stay low and mean!

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!