P1000 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 LE lift kit

D

delfinog

May 26, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
has anyone added a lift to there LE? If so, what kind, how much lift and did you get better axels to support. Thanks, also I will be looking into getting those brake lines.

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
Toyota_Tech

Toyota_Tech

Jul 21, 2021
Olive Branch, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
has anyone added a lift to there LE? If so, what kind, how much lift and did you get better axels to support. Thanks, also I will be looking into getting those brake lines.
I put the CATVOS 3” lift and am running 31x9 BKT’s on 16” MSA wheels with zero issues. Using all stock parts otherwise. Mine is the 2021 Special edition 1000-5

Reactions: delfinog and Lady01
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
LE has different axles because of I-4WD differential size, nothing aftermarket will fit or is offered for this model.

Your machine and $$$ do what you wish but even a 2" lift kit will cause premature CV joint wear or failure.

I know a thing or two because I've screwed up a thing or ten. 😁

20211021 163839

D

delfinog

May 26, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LE has different axles because of I-4WD differential size, nothing aftermarket will fit or is offered for this model.

Your machine and $$$ do what you wish but even a 2" lift kit will cause premature CV joint wear or failure.

I know a thing or two because I've screwed up a thing or ten. 😁

View attachment 303567

I was afraid of that, I knew the LE has the I-4WD which I have not had any issues with. I have even gone to Rocks and Valleys here in Michigan without any issues. I just wanted some more clearance so as to climb over some of the bigger rocks and logs. Thanks

Reactions: JenElio and Lady01
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man, I just stumbled across a site that I swore was selling LE aftermarket axles. I thought about dropping something here to see if anyone heard of them (I don't have an LE) but got distracted.

I'll see if I can find them again.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You have an LE with fox shocks. just add some pre load to the shocks to get your lift. that will be equivalent to having a lift Without messing with the geometry of the machine as a lift does in the worst way. If you want more, add Forward arched A arms. @SuperATV says you dont need different axels with there arms Unless u add a lift kit as well. not sure if adding arms to an LE changes that theory tho? But either way, you can at least add pre load to get some lift and some wheel spacers.

BTW, looks like your from Hamburg. I lived in $hitmore lake for my first house for 5 yrs. my bro inlaw owns Macs Marina there.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's if you're adding a bracket lift, they move your shocks out more vertical. If you lift via a-arms with built-in lift, this isn't an issue.
Thats exactly what i said And what he was asking about when he said a lift. ;)
99% of the time when people ask about lifts, its a bracket stye thete referring to.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
The arms don't have any "built in" lift, but they are forward offset to allow for bigger tires.........and with the bigger tires you'll get more lift, ground clearance, and the added ground clearance from the arched arms.

The LE has those LE specific axles, so the forward arms are going to be your best option (unless you get a little hardcore and go with PORTALS) because you don't really have any other aftermarket options for those axles on your LE.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The arms don't have any "built in" lift, but they are forward offset to allow for bigger tires.........and with the bigger tires you'll get more lift, ground clearance, and the added ground clearance from the arched arms.

The LE has those LE specific axles, so the forward arms are going to be your best option (unless you get a little hardcore and go with PORTALS) because you don't really have any other aftermarket options for those axles on your LE.
Always with the answers💥

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I challenge you to drive that and keep up with me for 1 week without mechanical problems. Mic drop......
Well, I don't have that setup. And while I agree with you (in your area) 🤔.......if I had that setup, I would challenge you to keep up with me (in my area) in your stock LE, Mic dropped from the 2nd floor..........

😂😂😂

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man, I just stumbled across a site that I swore was selling LE aftermarket axles. I thought about dropping something here to see if anyone heard of them (I don't have an LE) but got distracted.

I'll see if I can find them again.
I think they are called Tytaneum or a similar off spelling for Titanium. Vaguely remember they are direct replacements, said to be better than oem, but not any sort of upgrade or mod to enable lifts or tires or ...

Tytaneum LE Axles

Last edited:
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I challenge you to drive that and keep up with me for 1 week without mechanical problems. Mic drop......
That's a mud monster right there! Its a bounty hole mudder for those boys in the deep south. There ain't nooooo way I'd take that thing to Tacket or Windrock and try 39 or anything like that.

BUT...........swap the 8" portals for 4" portals and maybe some 32"s...........................and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

🤣 🤣 🤣 Love ya, @JACKAL . 🤣

Giphy

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That's a mud monster right there! Its a bounty hole mudder for those boys in the deep south. There ain't nooooo way I'd take that thing to Tacket or Windrock and try 39 or anything like that.

BUT...........swap the 8" portals for 4" portals and maybe some 32"s...........................and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

🤣 🤣 🤣 Love ya, @JACKAL . 🤣

View attachment 305167
From our 2016 through 2019 Pioneer Takeover, I don't think any of the ones with portals made it 48 hours, I know of 2 that didn't even get up the connector trail 27 from RRB to Sundquist 19. It wasn't any Honda OEM parts that failed either.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
From our 2016 through 2019 Pioneer Takeover, I don't think any of the ones with portals made it 48 hours, I know of 2 that didn't even get up the connector trail 27 from RRB to Sundquist 19. It wasn't any Honda OEM parts that failed either.
☝️ ☝️ He do speak troof! ☝️☝️

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I have honestly never been to RRB. Always wanted to go, but in that area we always end up at Windrock or Tackett. There are some trails in Windrock that only real rock bouncers/crawlers can do...and dudes with portals, tons of gear reduction, and at least 35"+ tires.

Its definitely a different style of riding though. We search out the crazy crawls, and don't really do a bunch of trail riding just to trail ride. Mostly just riding between obstacles. That's just me though. My personal fave.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!