2020 Pioneer 700-4

D

dalis7393

May 25, 2020
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello,
I just purchased my pioneer and I am looking for a good overhead mounted radio system and also a good winch. Can anyone point me in a direction that will give me good quality but wont brake the bank?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,
I just purchased my pioneer and I am looking for a good overhead mounted radio system and also a good winch. Can anyone point me in a direction that will give me good quality but wont brake the bank?
Welcome to the club @dalis7393, I’m not sure on the radio system but the club store carries the viper winches and they are pretty good. I had a viper on my 700 and it worked great. I liked it enough to buy the viper elite for my 1000. Hope this helps.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello,
For a winch go to the club store. I have a viper from there and their mount . It pulls from the frame not the bumper and are great quality.

Reactions: CMB and Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I agree with the 4500# Viper winch from the store. Don’t forget the mount and key on power harness. My brother just picked up a froghead industries overhead stereo. It’s pretty Badass around $700. You go to their website and build it so you can do it cheaper. But you know, buy once cry once. 😉😎

Reactions: CMB and Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!