P700 2021 700-4 deluxe spanner tool

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I need to adjust the rear shocks on my 700-4 deluxe and after looking at so many spanner tools I figured I better ask the question to be sure to get the correct one. Is there anyone that has used/purchased one that fits and works as it supposed to? I have seen some get one and then find out it didn't fit exactly right and was difficult to use. As usual thanks for the responses and the wealth of knowledge that is always shared on this site.

Reactions: CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the same question for a Talon. 🤔 The service manual doesn't show one (unless I'm blind o_O).

H

HondaTech

I have the same question for a Talon. 🤔 The service manual doesn't show one (unless I'm blind o_O).

Fox sells the correct ones for the adjusting and lock rings.

Make sure you get the correct one for the shock size (2 vs 2.5)

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks HondaTech. Is the Talon and pioneer the same size?

H

HondaTech

Thanks HondaTech. Is the Talon and pioneer the same size?

The "Normal" shocks on the P700 and most other Honda atvs should take any standard spanner wrench, there are adjustable ones as well.

The Fox wrenches are for their shocks only.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!