BOX1

Talon 2021 Honda Talon X & R W/ Live Valve!

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
They already have a turbo kit as an accessory add on

they actually only have rumors of one.

there still is not even an available lead time for the turbo kit.

Reactions: Hondasxs
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
they actually only have rumors of one.

there still is not even an available lead time for the turbo kit.
A little more solid than a rumor IMO at this point, but yeah no one has bought it from the parts catalog yet. Not all that dissimilar of a situation from the 2 seater live valve edition itself really.

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
How depressing to hear that a live V is to come out on a 2 seater. My 2019 suspension will be obsolete with the bone jarring ride it gives me. From the cost that is required to purchase one I would think the suspension should be done right from the get go. I need a different hobby that is not a total money pit.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

How depressing to hear that a live V is to come out on a 2 seater. My 2019 suspension will be obsolete with the bone jarring ride it gives me. From the cost that is required to purchase one I would think the suspension should be done right from the get go. I need a different hobby that is not a total money pit.
This is the worst I’ve ever experienced and I have boats and horses.

Reactions: ohanacreek
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
This is the worst I’ve ever experienced and I have boats and horses.

Wait a minute, as I recall the story, you bought a p500.
It whent mach 2 and your hair caught on fire.
Since you couldn't handle the truth you traded it in on your farm rig.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it.:D

J

JTW

Wait a minute, as I recall the story, you bought a p500.
It whent mach 2 and your hair caught on fire.
Since you couldn't handle the truth you traded it in on your farm rig.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how I remember it.:D
Absolutely correct... but it doesn’t negate the fact that these things are a bottomless pit for money when you do the things we do with them.

J

JTW

That’s one problem with the first model of anything. I was guilty with Pioneer 1000 but added what was actually wanted, my only issues were lack of technical support, refinement and then accessories meaning had to build absolutely everything we needed, little had been done. Luckily Pioneer hasn’t put anything on newer machines that I needed or couldn’t simply add reasonably.
But the I gotta haves fuel the way everything is sold, they sell a whole bunch more machines if you hold things back and create demand. Then it’s upgrade time. Especially on a sport machine things will change fast we all know that. Phones, auto, sports, recreation they all do it. After experiencing that myself I comfortably decided this time to kick back and let time open up the options. More aftermarket, more real world testing by others, factory improvements and discounts open up. If something holds up I keep it awhile. This time I want to start off on a high note, been tough because I do want that machine!
Amen!! I’m so over mine... there’s s*** I need to do. But f*** that black b****!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Amen!! I’m so over mine... there’s s*** I need to do. But f*** that black b****!
Pretty early in the thread for one of my big rants but still right above lol.
I guess that was a long way to say damn it’s fooking hard to stay on top of the newest stuff, we all know manufacturer’s are in it to make money was all. Pisses me off too sometimes especially as someone who likes to keeps things awhile.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
It’s human nature.

“always wanting what is not”

just roll with the punches.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely correct... but it doesn’t negate the fact that these things are a bottomless pit for money when you do the things we do with them.
You say bottomless pit … True....you will take it as far as your wallet will allow... but is that not true about any hobby. Especially when we try and ride stuff that people in sport machines don't like to ride. lol

I will admit that you have a different case with your real axles - that would frustrate me as well

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon x4

The neat thing about these shocks, is that you can tune them however you want. Sure the computer doing what it does to adapt to your driving is cool, but you can either have your shocks revalved and/or resprung to your liking. Or heck buy completely new shocks.

Every drivers need is different, having 1 shock set up that pleases everyone just isn't possible. Do a little research and see if you can revalve them yourself or find a shop that will for you. The inside of these things is actually pretty simple.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!