2021 Pioneer 1000-5 for sale White

Monkypops

Monkypops

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a a 2021 Pioneer deluxe that we have used for 310 miles and 52 hours. We hardly use this thing and want a different toy. My wife is a nurse and a travel trailer is probably in our future. We have hardly ridden this thing. I've washed it after most rides, It is clean and has a couple mods. We haven't used it like we hoped we would.

I have a windshield and a winch with it. I did run it into a ditch once, but reinforced and replaced the shock and upper control arm. Look at my previous posts if you're interested. I'd share them if I knew how.

18k and it's all yours! no taxes or fees.

I'm in southern Indiana pretty darn close to Louisville, KY. message for more details.

***Edit for those that are interested. I got 18.5k for this machine no questions asked. I'll still be on the look out or another pioneer, but we are currently shopping for toy hauler fifth wheel campers.***

Window 1 Window 2

Last edited:
VonHarvester

VonHarvester

Jan 2, 2021
South central lower MI
Ownership

1. 520

2. Talon X
My DIL told me just today she is looking for a SXS that holds at least 4 people. I'm partial to Honda's as I have a Talon X. My wife just sent her a message. I'll post back when I know more.

Reactions: ChadD
VonHarvester

VonHarvester

Jan 2, 2021
South central lower MI
Ownership

1. 520

2. Talon X
My DIL told me just today she is looking for a SXS that holds at least 4 people. I'm partial to Honda's as I have a Talon X. My wife just sent her a message. I'll post back when I know more.
She's interested in your Pioneer. How do we make contact? We're in southern MI, only about 350 miles from you. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a response. Thanks for your consideration.

Reactions: ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!