P1000 2021 Pioneer 1000 question

F

FlyingV

Nov 17, 2022
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a question regarding the engine and DCT oil system for the experts on here.

There are two drain plugs but only one fill plug.

Question: Does the engine and DCT share the same oil by circulating it through both components and their respective filters?

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the same oil circulates through both DCT and engine even though they have separate pumps and filters?
@FlyingV - if you want the person to be notified that you've asked him a question, use the @ symbol before his name so he gets a notification. Otherwise, he won't know you asked. @HondaTech <- I just notified him for you.

(Your follow-up question has been kind of in the back of my mind from time to time as well. The answer is "yes" as I see it, but I've often wondered if there's any separation at all...)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also @FlyingV you havent posted any pics of your rig yet! 🤨
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 906UP and Smitty335
F

FlyingV

Nov 17, 2022
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also @FlyingV you havent posted any pics of your rig yet! 🤨
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
20230830 192253

Here it is! 😁
Get'm Sherrif!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!