P1000 2021 Wiring Diagram

gobblerhuntr

gobblerhuntr

Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2022
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 Special Edition which has some extra wiring on it for light bar, voltmeter, and other stuff. Can anyone give me a line on where I might find a wiring diagram on this unit as I am wanting to add a duel battery setup to it?

Reactions: Smitty335 and Scoop
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You can upgrade your account to Supporting Member for $15 a year and most of the manuals are available to you in PDF. Click on your username/avatar in the top right, then 'Account upgrades'. Easy, peasy. :cool:

gobblerhuntr

gobblerhuntr

Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2022
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hmmm. I did upgrade but it hasn’t updated my account to supporting member.

Reactions: Smitty335
gobblerhuntr

gobblerhuntr

Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2022
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It may have been an email mix up on my part. I updated my email with the one I listed when I upgraded and it have updated my avatar now showing a supporting member.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club.
Looks like your all good. and yes, it links via email, so if there's a difference, it might not work.
I usually go through the failed list every few weeks and make corrections but some get by.

Anyways.
I'm sorry, we dont have the 2021.
However, I dont think it is much different from the 2020.
The only real difference between the LE and SE is the added fuse box.
It's just pre-installed.

As for the accessories, they all come from the secondary fuse box.
To move, just relocate the primary wires for the fuse box to the second battery.
Would also move the winch as well.

--> Club Resources

gobblerhuntr

gobblerhuntr

Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2022
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I couldn't remember which email address I used and naturally it was the "other" one when I tried to upgrade. I have an email address that is going away within a year or so and trying to migrate slowly over to another.

I did notice the 2021 was one of the only ones not listed but I will reference the 2020 for the time being. I just noticed the extra fuse box on mine and it sits right over the extra battery compartment. I can relocate it I'm sure. I just don't know what battery to buy right now till I get that thing relocated. I don't want to lay a battery on its side to fit in that space either. Prolly works fine but my small amount of OCD I have won't let me do that. Any way it is a work in progress!

And I plan on having virtually everything off the second battery and keeping the first clean for the machine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!