P1000 Dual battery wiring diagram

rzrbk2123

rzrbk2123

Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2024
Clarkston, mi
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Just took delivery of a P1k6 today. im going to install a dual battery setup after watching @RobSparre video. I also thought there was a wiring diagram pdf or equivalent posted for the dual battery and the winch wiring. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it. Can someone help me locate it? Tia

Resized 20240205 104414

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just took delivery of a P1k6 today. im going to install a dual battery setup after watching @RobSparre video. I also thought there was a wiring diagram pdf or equivalent posted for the dual battery and the winch wiring. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it. Can someone help me locate it? Tia

View attachment 417414
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Nice buggy 👍

I'm not sure what all you need but use the search bar up top right corner to your advantage. Lots of threads on the subject

Good luck 👍

rzrbk2123

rzrbk2123

Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2024
Clarkston, mi
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Update:
My bad, the attachment links are on Rob’s YouTube video.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

View attachment 417414
Welcome from Michigan!
Wow! Thats one hell of a school bus!
I bet them there doors weren't cheep! Who makes them?
Youll have to come over to the Dust thread and let them know how she does.
Congrats on the new buggy.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 417414
Welcome to the club! Now thats a crew cab. Very nice and red is the fastest. Good choice.

Reactions: TxDoc
rzrbk2123

rzrbk2123

Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2024
Clarkston, mi
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Welcome from Michigan!
Wow! Thats one hell of a school bus!
I bet them there doors weren't cheep! Who makes them?
Youll have to come over to the Dust thread and let them know how she does.
Congrats on the new buggy.

The cab enclosure is from HardCabs. I think formerly they were know as DFK.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!