H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Got 1,300 miles on my 2022 520 now. The kitchen table seating is ok for the young guys, but I needed a good bucket seat to avoid back pain on my long 100 plus mile rides. My riding buddy said you know you're getting old when your kids are drawing their social security money. I use my 520 on some 50-inch trails and to do trail work. I bought this seat from a buddy that had it in his RZR 800 and it just fit. I had some old pickup bed liner to cover the passenger side. I may install a set of RZR seats in the future. I use my 2019 or 2020 Talon on our fast-paced rides and have over 40,000 miles on them.

1K Seat Seat1 Talons

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!