P1000 2022 Deluxe 3 Seater Green Available @ Honda Of Fairfield

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
Hopefully my dealer see's the same machine soon.
Can you verify if the shocks on the '22 Deluxe are same ones on the previous years? There was some speculation they were new shocks based on the information in the release.

D

duratime

Jan 26, 2022
Monterey,CA
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
For just a sec', I thought you meant Fairfield, California - - but they are all busy trying to ban any off-road vehicle that uses fossil fuel. The term, "idiots" comes to mind.
"they are all"? You know better than that! There are a lot of us here that don't agree with our California government, but in California if your a democrap, you get to vote 10 times while we only get one vote and if you don't agree with it, you are racist.:eek:

H

HondaTech

Hopefully my dealer see's the same machine soon.
Can you verify if the shocks on the '22 Deluxe are same ones on the previous years? There was some speculation they were new shocks based on the information in the release.

They look different, but i didnt get a chance to scrutinize them close. I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!