P1000 New Pioneer 1000-3 Deluxe Owner.

Banjo5

Banjo5

Mar 11, 2020
Burlington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Two weeks ago I finally bought a 2023 1000-3 Deluxe model. I'd been searching for the right one for about 9 months or so. I had been holding out to find a 2022 or 2023 Trail 3 seater model but they were not readily available. I thought I would find more by waiting for 2023 but that hasn't been the case from what I've seen. I found a good dealer within an hour of me that had a 2023 Deluxe model that I liked. I've added the Honda hard top and windshield and rear view mirror. I'm collecting my parts for the 2nd battery setup so that I'll be set to easily add more accessories (winch, lights, etc). I really like the community support and wiring harness options that make things easier to install on these Hondas. Looking forward to learning more and getting out to enjoy our new toy.

Pioneer 1000 3

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Two weeks ago I finally bought a 2023 1000-3 Deluxe model. I'd been searching for the right one for about 9 months or so. I had been holding out to find a 2022 or 2023 Trail 3 seater model but they were not readily available. I thought I would find more by waiting for 2023 but that hasn't been the case from what I've seen. I found a good dealer within an hour of me that had a 2023 Deluxe model that I liked. I've added the Honda hard top and windshield and rear view mirror. I'm collecting my parts for the 2nd battery setup so that I'll be set to easily add more accessories (winch, lights, etc). I really like the community support and wiring harness options that make things easier to install on these Hondas. Looking forward to learning more and getting out to enjoy our new toy.

View attachment 401292
Congrats! NICE!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though, unless you are a commie, then you will love it here).

#NTC

Banjo5

Banjo5

Mar 11, 2020
Burlington, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've always wondered about people with uncluttered garages. Where are the thousands of dollars in misc tools, hunting equipment, and fishing poles? I just assume they either decided to keep their money or have a basement/shop.
Heehheh. too funny. That picture was taken not long after I got it home and installed the top and windshield. I do have a separate workshop that I can assure you is not so "uncluttered". Thanks for the welcome from everyone and looking forward to getting some good use out of the Pioneer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!