P500 2022 pioneer 520

B

Benny8838

Dec 19, 2021
Mexico mo
Ownership

1. 520
Just got a call mine came in early. Going to look at it now.. They are going to put a windshield and top on. Hopefully be able to bring it home later this week. Forecast is for 12 to 16 inches of snow. Probably won't be able to get it set up for this snow but I have my plow, winch, and mounts here at home ready to put on myself. Yes I will post pics very soon. Thanks for all your input. Please keep up with your help

B

Benny8838

Dec 19, 2021
Mexico mo
Ownership

1. 520
2 week wait on the top and windshield.

20220201 121940

R

railrunner

Oct 5, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 520

Well...I did get the UTV home, drove it from the front of the house to the garage a total of 500 feet and put it in the garage with the intention of installing the accessories I had purchased over the Christmas holidays, I also bought a trailer for the UTV as well which is inside the garage too and have very little room now to work on that side, over the holidays a woman ran into the garage damaging the center wall and knocking the door off its track, while jamming it, dealing with the insurance company at the moment about it, due to Covid I have no idea as to when it will be fixed due to a lack of skilled labor and weather, I am hopeful to resolve the issue within the next two months as I need time to install the extras I bought. Here is a list: Super ATV flip windshield, clear roof, TORQ Locker, power steering, Inferno heater, Winch, aux lights and a few other goodies.

Railrunner

P520 Damaged Garage door

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well...I did get the UTV home, drove it from the front of the house to the garage a total of 500 feet and put it in the garage with the intention of installing the accessories I had purchased over the Christmas holidays, I also bought a trailer for the UTV as well which is inside the garage too and have very little room now to work on that side, over the holidays a woman ran into the garage damaging the center wall and knocking the door off its track, while jamming it, dealing with the insurance company at the moment about it, due to Covid I have no idea as to when it will be fixed due to a lack of skilled labor and weather, I am hopeful to resolve the issue within the next two months as I need time to install the extras I bought. Here is a list: Super ATV flip windshield, clear roof, TORQ Locker, power steering, Inferno heater, Winch, aux lights and a few other goodies.

Railrunner

View attachment 317159 View attachment 317160
Sweet little biggie!
who runs into a garage door In your driveway? You said a “women” does that happen to be the wife?
or is your garage door right on the main road?

R

railrunner

Oct 5, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 520
Sweet little biggie!
who runs into a garage door In your driveway? You said a “women” does that happen to be the wife?
or is your garage door right on the main road?
Wife does not drive, some lady lost control in the laneway behind the house, going to fast in the snow, lucky there is a center wall down the middle between the two doors or else she would have pushed the exterior wall all the way in, she told me she hit it doing 30mph,

Railrunner

B

Benny8838

Dec 19, 2021
Mexico mo
Ownership

1. 520
I want to thank everyone for the input. I am still working on putting on accessories. Will post pics when done with everything. I feel lucky to have gotten mine so quick. And am really looking forward to start using it. Haven't seen many of the camo models. Anyone else have one?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

Railrunner

View attachment 317159 View attachment 317160
Thats a good list of mods you have, well worth the effort. EPS makes it steer easy like a car, even one handed. Congrats.

VonHarvester

VonHarvester

Jan 2, 2021
South central lower MI
Ownership

1. 520

2. Talon X
WooHoo!! Dealer called today and said my red P520 is ready to pick up!! Saturday it is. Grandson will be going with me as he never misses a chance to go with Grampa when we're playing with new toys. Pictures to follow.

View attachment 319153 View attachment 319154
I love my TalonX, but this P520 is really going to be a blast, not to mention all the goods I'll be able to take along. Every trail will be just that much more challenging and adventurous with the smaller, less powerful machine. I will ride sweep up when my family goes riding so we can all have as much water and snacks as we want.

B

Benny8838

Dec 19, 2021
Mexico mo
Ownership

1. 520
Update on mine. Just got the winch and snow plow on. Also added protective shields for front and rear axles. Wired wireless remote and a battery tender. Get my windshield and top put on at the Honda dealership on Wednesday morning. Will post another pic later.

20220214 082427 20220214 081828

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!