P500 2022 pioneer 520

R

railrunner

Oct 5, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 520
Wife does not drive, some lady lost control in the laneway behind the house, going to fast in the snow, lucky there is a center wall down the middle between the two doors or else she would have pushed the exterior wall all the way in, she told me she hit it doing 30mph,

Railrunner
Finally got the door working again on the garage yesterday.....now the fun starts with the addons

Starting with the following larger installs next weekend providing temperature permits
  • torq locker
  • Power Steering, Rugged
  • Cab Heater, Inferno, going to do the vents for it at least, finish in warmer weather
  • Winch (4000 pounds) and KFI mounting bracket
Less involved installs as time permits
  • Super ATV Windshield and clear roof
  • ITP steel wheels and 27x9 Nitro tires, (knockoffs) they are similar to Bear Claws, going to give them a try...stay tuned, lol
  • Moose plow, somewhat late for this year, not in photo, but in the garage
  • Remote for winch
Wish List
  • Back Window of some sort
  • doors
  • upgraded suspension
  • additional lights
  • raised storage rack for cargo box, will design one once workshop is warmer, hoping to post for everyone
  • Wishlist will change/update once I get some trail time in, lol

520 outside 520 add ons

Last edited:
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Just on a whim I went to the dealer. Ended up with a shiney new 520 in red... Life is GOOD.
Welcome from central upstate N.Y

RED was the1st color all other colors followed <> Honda hope's they sell & they DO.
Many good people on the Honda forum AND they LIKE PICTURES.

Without Pictures saying goes "It Didn't Happen"

Came by a 2022 GRAY P520 in same sinario 1st. Call had one.

advertisement
R

railrunner

Oct 5, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 520
welcome to the club from Ohio

May i ask who you ordered from? I placed my 520 order with Westside in Selkirk last week.
Bought it from Bill's Cycle in Steinbach for advertised price, hate buying anything at a dealer due to the fluff involved but was pleasantly surprised by the reception and service I received from them, they even let me borrow a trailer to bring home. They are in my opinion old school dealer in a farming community where a hand shake still means something.

Railrunner

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
South of Heaven West of Hell
Ownership

1. 520
Bought it from Bill's Cycle in Steinbach for advertised price, hate buying anything at a dealer due to the fluff involved but was pleasantly surprised by the reception and service I received from them, they even let me borrow a trailer to bring home. They are in my opinion old school dealer in a farming community where a hand shake still means something.

Railrunner
They have a very nice showroom, always stop in when i am in the area. I am considering the same heater you have purchased, looking forward to pics of your install.

Reactions: Buggyman
R

railrunner

Oct 5, 2019
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ownership

1. 520
They have a very nice showroom, always stop in when i am in the area. I am considering the same heater you have purchased, looking forward to pics of your install.
I Jacked up the SXS Thurs night in anticipation of starting this weekend on installing the torq locker, power steering, winch and heater, but temps were a little low this am at -13, supposed to be a balmy -6 tomorrow, will try to post some pics of progress

Railrunner

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
Ownership

1. 520
I Jacked up the SXS Thurs night in anticipation of starting this weekend on installing the torq locker, power steering, winch and heater, but temps were a little low this am at -13, supposed to be a balmy -6 tomorrow, will try to post some pics of progress

Railrunner
Any more updates? Still waiting for mine and it has me wondering if i should have gone to BILL's. It's been 3 months and they cant give me a timeline, but say that it will probably be later than July.

Buckaroo41

Buckaroo41

Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2022
Ownership

1. 520
Any more updates? Still waiting for mine and it has me wondering if i should have gone to BILL's. It's been 3 months and they cant give me a timeline, but say that it will probably be later than July.
December 8th, still waiting.....received an email in August with an apology and an update, "the 2023 models will start shipping in October. Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
B

Benny8838

Dec 19, 2021
Mexico mo
Ownership

1. 520
Well mine is a about 9 months old. Usee during spring turkey season and all of archery and firearms season. Performed great. Just done my first service. Dealer I got it from quoted basic service at 250.00 and recommended at 450.00 so I asked about doing it on my own. They said it wouldn't affect my warranty so that's what I did. Transmission really changed a lot from the hard shifts. Now very smooth as I shift manually. Very pleased with the 520. But did buy another Foreman 500 as that's what I sold to buy the pioneer 520.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!