P1000 2022 pioneer deluxe 1000-3 Cryptids

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys I wanted to share my build experience. Started out with the factory tires but the Florida everglades bogged it down. I was getting stuck all over the place. I upgraded to the 30x11x14 in the rear and 30x10x14 in the front. That was a mistake. I should have gone with 30x11x14 all around.

The 30x11x14 are actually about an inch smaller and not much wider than the 10" option. That's important because you can adjust the tire size based on tire pressure and remove all rubbing. I've got the tires at 28.5" with very little rubbing at full lock. That's with a 2.5" HL lift. I think I could have reduced the 11" tire pressure further. I'm at 14 psi.

I utilized the factory wheels and did not require fender flares. No wheel spacers. I'm very happy with the final configuration but I have not taken it off road yet. Hopefully it will not rub on the way to deer camp. Hopefully SATV will develop A-arms in the near future.

Pics show pre-post improvements. Stock Vs lift & Cryptids
IMG 20220520 145556866 HDR
IMG 20220629 101928592 HDR

Best of luck !

Rudy

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hopefully SATV will develop A-arms in the near future.
And you can ditch the bracket lift And fix that geometry on that suspension lol.
Otherwise it looks good.

Pro tip: since this is kinda your build. Start a Build thread and give it a unique name it can also be linked to your avitar. Then you can add to it any new mods.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!