2022 talon grill

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Just curious to see if anybody out there has replaced the OEM front grill with aftermarket and is willing to part ways with the OEM grill?

Screenshot 20221003 073622 Chrome

Reactions: Smittyp
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Guessing your only option is going to be the Razor Edge Design aftermarket. It doesn't replace the original grille but just mounts over it. Stinking backorders are a pain.

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Guessing your only option is going to be the Razor Edge Design aftermarket. It doesn't replace the original grille but just mounts over it. Stinking backorders are a pain.
That's what I put in mine when I changed it from 2020 to 2022. Factory grill has been on back order for over a year. I did go with the Rzr Edge.
IMG 20231223 145616567 HDR

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!