P1000 2023 Pioneer 1000 Crew Soft Upper Doors

Pirata

Pirata

Jul 20, 2023
2nd Star to the Right
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
I've been looking for a set of upper doors cheaper than the stock version at $750 for the front and anther $750 for the rear. I fount these on Amazon last month and picked up a set: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9CN5SL8?tag=sxsweb24-20.

They arrived last night and I installed them this morning. Everything fit more or less but the Honda front window mounts interfere with the placement of one of the velcro straps. They also seem to be a little smaller than they should be but I am hoping they will stretch out a little in the sun this weekend. The doors windows have zippers inside and out so to open the door from the outside you need to unzip a little to reach the door latch. I have attached a few pics. I may tweak some of the mounting points to make them more accepting to the current placement of the window mounts and the aftermarket mirrors I added.

20231004 083324 20231004 072530 20231004 072639

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!