P700 2024 Differences 700-4 deluxe

84GN

Jan 4, 2024
Comstock Park, MI 49321, USA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looking for good led headlight bulbs before I need them. I see a lot of earlier years listed in my searches, but am leery of getting parts that may fit them, but not mine. So I thought that I might ask the informed of any know differences with the 700-4 Deluxe. Any and all changes would be nice to know for everyone also
Thanks
Mart

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking for good led headlight bulbs before I need them. I see a lot of earlier years listed in my searches, but am leery of getting parts that may fit them, but not mine. So I thought that I might ask the informed of any know differences with the 700-4 Deluxe. Any and all changes would be nice to know for everyone also
Thanks
Mart
Welcome fellow Michigander and Big Gretch sufferer.
Now, assuming you have P7 this is your first post and no pics of your rig. Its Rule #4 when you first post Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

As for your question. Being for a 24’ prob no body has done it yet. My guess Is that its the same size bulb as whats in there just like P5’s and P1’s . Find out what one the OEM is and that will tell you the LED size juat in LED. Just report back with what you find.
Dont forget the pics of the rig 👍🏻

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
1a
Welcome from a former Michigander.
In 2018 I put 881 LED bulbs in my 2017 P-500, not sure if that is the same size for the P-700 or if better bulbs are now available. They are not significantly brighter, but they are much whiter than the OEM bulbs which at least give the illusion of being brighter.

P.S. - Don't forget the pics :eek:, after all it is Rule #4 o_O;)

Reactions: Backwoods