2024 Hondasxs Takeover Ride List

advertisement
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Thursday is pretty open here, is anyone interested in going to dragons back, then down widowmaker, pea gravel hill?
We might interested in doing that….we haven’t totally decided what rides we are hitting yet. I’d do it on a speed loop with you at the end of the day too if it doesn’t work out during the day. We are debating on the prison run on either Thursday or Friday. Let’s talk as the week goes on.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We might interested in doing that….we haven’t totally decided what rides we are hitting yet. I’d do it on a speed loop with you at the end of the day too if it doesn’t work out during the day. We are debating on the prison run on either Thursday or Friday. Let’s talk as the week goes on.
What time and where are you meeting?
Its on 10:30 am at my cabin redneck 2. Thursday. One of the ones in main parking lot.. We should be back around 3.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!