IMG 0647

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will say if you are a TO virgin.PLEASE DONT BE BASHFUL, WALK UP.AND TALK TO STRANGERS!!! Don't forget to stop by the gray trailer near the stage at RRB and introduce your self.
I belong to Concours owners group that has events like this also and we have the same issue there. Noobs don't feel welcome because members are catching up with each other.
Looks like @JACKAL has some nice rides on the docket to help us get acquainted also.

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So as takeover virgins who can confirm WHAT necessary permits we need? I know they were looking to do a change but RRB website still shows old permit info.

Is it best to purchase online ahead of time or just do at RRB office on arrival?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
So as takeover virgins who can confirm WHAT necessary permits we need? I know they were looking to do a change but RRB website still shows old permit info.

Is it best to purchase online ahead of time or just do at RRB office on arrival?
I think most folks purchase ahead of time.

I do a Type 72 (No Big Game non res) and type 93 (small game) for an annual non res license. This is (was?) the cheapest way to do it. There were talks not too long ago about this 'cheat' going away, but IIRC, they scrubbed that idea for now, so I think these are still valid options.

Last edited:
C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think most folks purchase ahead of time.

I do a Type 72 (No Big Game non res) and type 93 (small game) for an annual non res license. This is (was?) the cheapest way to do it. There were talks not too long ago about this 'cheat' going away, but IIRC, they scrubbed that idea for now, so I think these are still valid options.
This is exactly what I had researched out also - just needed confirmation these options were still valid. Thanks.

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The campgrounds Internet sucks, so do as much online stuff as you can before hand.
Man you can say that again... trying to get through the fiasco of renting a cabin/lodge was a nightmare. Guessing they have enough business the way it is that they don't need to accommodate luddites. Looking forward to being there none the less

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!