2024 TAKEOVER virgin.

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's a riot family friendly as well. We keep it simple. Too simple for some. Like stated all brands welcome, just hopefully it's not one of those everything is junk but a canam guys lol.
Be a little outgoing, and you'll find any kind of ride your looking for. Get in on the hfa trail 9 at 9 on Friday night. It's the 2nd coolest thing you may ever experience.
Yeh he is not like that, we rib each other about our rides but they all break at some point. I told him about the night ride except I described it as the " break your s*** ride"

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I bring a couple RZR guys with me each year. No issues. I finally have one of them talking about how they would have gotten a talon if they were to do it again.

Don't expect a real organized event. Just a bunch of forum guys getting together to ride. Hang around the stage area and talk to others and you'll easily find a group to ride with. There will be a few organized rides as well.

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeh he is not like that, we rib each other about our rides but they all break at some point. I told him about the night ride except I described it as the " break your s*** ride"
Actually we haven't broke anything on that ride in years. Only half of what it use to be. They filled in a lot of the fun spots.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wife and I are contemplating our first takeover. Question IS our riding partners run CanAm would they be welcome to tag along or is it preferred to keep this shindig members only? I would be happy to put some extra cash in the coffers to cover the extra guests, but if it's taboo so be it... we are contemplating either way. Thanks
We went in 2022 and the son and wife took their Can-Am and there was nothing said about it.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well I guess we will see which category we land we booked Patriot Peak arriving 5/27-6/2
Where is that at? Is it a campground?
As many times as ive been there, dont have enough fingers and toes lmao. I dont remember seeing that place.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!