P500 2025 Pioneer 520 Oil & Filter Q.

M

MarineTanker

Jul 28, 2024
Groveland, Ma
Ownership

1. 520
Just to be sure...
I have just gotten my 2025 Pioneer 520 and I'm ASSUMING it'll take the same oil filter as the 2023, but can't find ANY info on line re the 2025. Can anyone give me an "absolute" answer? I'm already 99% sure, so I don't need another "I'm pretty sure"...😊

M

MarineTanker

Jul 28, 2024
Groveland, Ma
Ownership

1. 520
IMGP2256

M

MarineTanker

Jul 28, 2024
Groveland, Ma
Ownership

1. 520
Lol... The last bike I had was a RED 2000 Rancher 350 and I never had a problem. I never take my transportation close to my hunt, so i'm not too worried. The grey is definitely better than red, and I wasn't going to spend another $600.00 for camo; that is IF one ever became available.

advertisement
J

jhixf564

Jul 11, 2024
Central NC
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
If you want it camo get it dipped or wrapped. I’m sure you could get done for cheaper than $600. I wouldn’t cover it that is a good looking buggy. The factory camo doesn’t last. I have a buddy that has it, and it wears off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smittyp and Mudder
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Welcome and congrats on the new buggy. I like the Grey. We sell Kubota and have the Sidekick in Grey this year. They've been very sought after. We also sell Green, Black, Tan, Orange and Camo. Camo vehicles sell in the Fall before hunting season, but otherwise don't sell well. Had a customer tell me that he didn't want Camo because he preferred the ability of finding his employees when need be. Camo usually doesn't hold up as previously stated. Lastly, my girlfriend has a feral cat at her farm that sentences anything which doesn't belong to death. It comes to the house and eats and lounges out back and patrols the barns and property. She brought another cat in and the older one tried to kill it. It has started letting me pet her when feeding and lightly purrs. Total Ninja Badass Lioness, and she's Grey. I love that cat. I'd keep the Grey

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
...... Lastly, my girlfriend has a feral cat at her farm that sentences anything which doesn't belong to death. It comes to the house and eats and lounges out back and patrols the barns and property. She brought another cat in and the older one tried to kill it. It has started letting me pet her when feeding and lightly purrs. Total Ninja Badass Lioness, and she's Grey. I love that cat. I'd keep the Grey
🤔......so you like petting your girlfriend's gray kitty eh?........🤨😉😂😂😂

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The grey looks really nice but with deer it does not make any difference.

I deer hunted over 50 years in Central Arkansas and have killed deer while I was Cutting wood with a chainsaw,while I was standing in front of fires,while I was sitting on a Honda atc 90 3 wheeler several times and a couple of times while it was running,A bunch while I was sitting in a truck with it running(actually a favorite way of hunting out on the farm,think of it as a mobile heated and cooled stand !) ,While I was cutting soybeans with a combine,while I was talking with 3 or 4 friends ,while taking a crap et all.

The chain came off of a Honda atc 90 while scouting for deer when I was a kid the day before deer season and I spent all of opening day looking for it till I found it.
At that point in time I wished it was illuminated with an alarm sounding !!

I have killed just as many deer while wearing blue Jeans and a blaze orange Jacket as opposed to wearing camo clothing.

I have had far more trouble finding an atv in the woods than I have ever experienced with deer noticing what color atv,four wheeler or truck I was driving .

Deer in the areas I hunted were used to Smelling fuel used in combines,tractors,trucks,used to all sorts of noises,Seeing and smelling smoke from houses and burning fields off, Seeing men working in and around fields.

So for me the color of a Pioneer boils down to what appeals to me, the brighter the better so I can find it easily if I ever walk off from it while in the woods.

Although mine is Red It would be fine with me if it was yellow.
Even though I dont deer hunt anymore ,even if I did still deer hunt, based on my experiences I dont think it would make a bit of difference regarding my success
YMMV

J

jhixf564

Jul 11, 2024
Central NC
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I agree with the above. My dad and grandfather killed a lot of deer wearing a red plaid logging coat. I think a lot of the camo stuff is marketing anyway. But, I do think it looks good and wear it for turkeys and ducks.

Reactions: Mudder
KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Southern Kentucky. Love the color.

Reactions: Smittyp
advertisement