Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello All,

Been lurking here since pre-ordering a 21’ 520 Blue 18 months ago and the dealer finally called last week and said they have a 22’ Camo and asked if I wanted that instead since I mentioned the purpose of this would be mainly for hunting. I paid the premium for the Camo since I was going planning on vinyl wrapping whatever color I got anyways.

Picked it up today $11,624 out the door. Happy to finally get it. First mods will be the Sporting Clays Rack and a Full Rugged Radio setup for driver and passenger comms.

View attachment 349531
congratulations on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio

Mudgroove

Mudgroove

Jan 6, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

Been lurking here since pre-ordering a 21’ 520 Blue 18 months ago and the dealer finally called last week and said they have a 22’ Camo and asked if I wanted that instead since I mentioned the purpose of this would be mainly for hunting. I paid the premium for the Camo since I was going planning on vinyl wrapping whatever color I got anyways.

Picked it up today $11,624 out the door. Happy to finally get it. First mods will be the Sporting Clays Rack and a Full Rugged Radio setup for driver and passenger comms.

View attachment 349531
Congratulations!

J

JosephKeele

Feb 10, 2021
Basin WY
Ownership

1. 500
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
Congratulations! I have a 2019 500 and love it just an awesome unit. Quilty of the Honda and the manual transmission says it all.

Honda

MarStar

MarStar

Jul 26, 2022
Bell County, Kentucky
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
Now that is patience. Glad to hear you got one.
But I’m wondering if they even order them and only get an allotment without choosing the color.

P

powerfitz

Nov 11, 2014
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
Just so you know Honda will not warranty the any pealing of the of the Camo pattern. It’s always a blame game that you shouldn’t pressure wash your machine. Just a heads up. Congratulations on the 520

S

Smoothstroke

May 4, 2020
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
Very Nice! Congrats

A

ARH2001

Jul 31, 2022
NKY
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Sucks to hear stories like this because I found one on Facebook Marketplace last Wednesday 17th text the guy. He literally just got it and I picked it up Friday 19th $11,724 out the door. Glad you FINALLY got one though!!

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
Welcome from southern Arizona. Enjoy!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just so you know Honda will not warranty the any pealing of the of the Camo pattern. It’s always a blame game that you shouldn’t pressure wash your machine. Just a heads up. Congratulations on the 520
I didn't want to be the one to say it but yeah, they're known to peel over time. They look BA out of the box though.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Central Florida. It's a shame you had to step down to a camo unit. Everyone knows that green is the best and fastest, moose brown is next, all the other colors want to be as good and as fast. Now camo just hides in the woods in shame. LOL. Now that the BS is over, nice unit. Enjoy and be safe.

IMG 20190531 185844535 HDR

520Mark

Jul 13, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
Just got mine with honda roof and windshield ( They would not sell it to me without purchasing roof and windshield)!!! It was a 2022. 13,200.00. Freight was 1600.00!!! Honda of North Carolina! Brandi was salesman.

J

just for kicks

May 10, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

View attachment 349531
congratulations on the new toy.. should give you years of fun,, enjoy !!!!