BOX1

P700 27" Sedona Coyote vs Tusk Terrabites

BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Comparison 27" Sedona Coyote vs Tusk Terrabites. Coyote is a 6 ply Terrabite 8 ply.

I just want a lightweight tire more for road bed and around the mini farm use. No serious trails.. Something that will perform and last a long time.

Opinions? Thanks!

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Comparison 27" Sedona Coyote vs Tusk Terrabites. Coyote is a 6 ply Terrabite 8 ply.

I just want a lightweight tire more for road bed and around the mini farm use. No serious trails.. Something that will perform and last a long time.

Opinions? Thanks!
Given the choice between the two, I’d choose the Terrabites. They are tough as nails!

Sjc3081

Sjc3081

Jan 16, 2017
Wappinger NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Coyotes are bias ply tires, that equals bead to bead six ply. Coyote will have six ply rating on 100% of the tire.
The Terrbites are 8 ply radials, that means you have a four ply tread and two ply sidewalls. People need to understand these companies are misleading the customer.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Coyotes are bias ply tires, that equals bead to bead six ply. Coyote will have six ply rating on 100% of the tire.
The Terrbites are 8 ply radials, that means you have a four ply tread and two ply sidewalls. People need to understand these companies are misleading the customer.
I get what you’re saying but I’ve rode with guys that have Terrabites that tackle trail no gravel roads and they are tough tires. Chunks out of the sidewalls and all, they hold air and keep going. I’ll take radial construction over bias ply any day of the week.

Last edited:
BillEwing

BillEwing

Apr 10, 2019
kingston springs tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Terrabites obviously a little more $$ and heavier to move. I wouldn't think the weight would make that much of a difference.... Was thinking about going with 12's not 14's for a more stable sidewall... My machine is a non-deluxe 700-4 and I hate the steel wheels..... Not a fan of my dealer steering me to the non-deluxe model, and am a victim of not doing my homework before looking. Don't want to make that mistake again...

Reactions: Backwoods
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!