P700 27" tires

G

gi53jo

Jul 29, 2016
NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
I want to get some 27" tires for 2016 700 pioneer, for mud and stone trails. Should i get bias or radials? Any suggestion? thanks

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Type in 'best mud tires' in the search window (upper right corner of the page)
You will see many threads with information and suggestions.

The search engine is a bit finicky but it is well worth trying a few different words to find threads with lots of good information here.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to get some 27" tires for 2016 700 pioneer, for mud and stone trails. Should i get bias or radials? Any suggestion? thanks

For the 700, I recommend the lightest tire that will serve your needs. I have zillas and they work great for me in mainly mud and sand trails... Also the lightest I could find. 27”.... On the gravel road they work great as far as I can tell. Cheap too. If you want a radial, Bear claw htr is great. Also bighorn 2.0. Both are lighter than most. Also gbc dirt commander is my favorite right now. Check those out then report back and let me know if you want more aggressive and I will recommend a few more...

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Every thing William said plus mudlites 2 radials , out back AT , or for a really tough tire STI black water evos . The are pretty light and excellent tires.

Reactions: William
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
think the black water is itp, there is also sti black diamond xtr, the guy in my club that has those goes through every thing I do and got stuck same hole I did with the mud lights. those have a lot of great reviews for rocks and gravel

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!