29x14 tusk terrabites

iGP2Racing

iGP2Racing

Dec 20, 2020
Potsdam
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 1000-5 with a 2.5 inch lift and was wondering if 29x9x14/29x11x14 terrabites will fit without rubbing. Don't really want to do A-arms because I would need to upgrade axles almost immediately from what I have read. Searched through threads but wasn't seeing anyone with this specific question. Sorry if it's a repeat ask.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a 2021 1000-5 with a 2.5 inch lift and was wondering if 29x9x14/29x11x14 terrabites will fit without rubbing. Don't really want to do A-arms because I would need to upgrade axles almost immediately from what I have read. Searched through threads but wasn't seeing anyone with this specific question. Sorry if it's a repeat ask.
I ran those exact sizes 2 sets for over 6000 miles but with Tusk Trilobites on a 2018 1000-5 all stock no issues. The Tusk brand run a bit small. My best guess is you would be fine.

iGP2Racing

iGP2Racing

Dec 20, 2020
Potsdam
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks JACKAL. almost went with 28s but didn't like the idea of 10inch width on all 4 corners. Feel a lot better knowing someone fit Tusk 29s on stock suspension without issues.

Reactions: JACKAL and CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks JACKAL. almost went with 28s but didn't like the idea of 10inch width on all 4 corners. Feel a lot better knowing someone fit Tusk 29s on stock suspension without issues.
fwiw: Terrabites are an awesome, long wearing tire but some individual tires don't play well with beadlocks because of inconsistent bead thicknesses. That's the only reason I'm not running them.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don't really want to do A-arms because I would need to upgrade axles almost immediately from what I have read.
No you dont. Only need them if you keep that braket lift on. The bracket lift changes your suspension geometry and makes for a much harsher ride and your changing angles in the drive line that comprises things prematurely and if u add arms, u need new axles. 👎🏻
I had a bracket lift for a while. Never realized how bad it was and on things till I removed it.
Best things to do is to remove it.
BTW with the bigger tires and your bracket lift, you will need some decent size spacers to make the track right and to get away from the tipieness feel.

Get some arms the you can fix your camber (cant do that to stock arms) and u keep your stock axles if you dont have your stock shocks, add some preload to get your lift and you will have a much better riding and lasting machine. And u can run 30’s all day. Buy once cry once

Reactions: EMAW and toddvdh

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!