• Thread starter Bigmanlittlebuggy
  • Start date
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you look at portals on the SATV site, the fitment does not include LE.

4AF4733D A58F 4C11 B2EA 9EEB680CEB83

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I’m very confused on what your talking about I have a limited edition and I do have the satv arms on them

View attachment 358270 View attachment 358271 View attachment 358272
They physically bolt up just fine.... But I'm really surprised you haven't run through stock axles like crazy. They were binding up stock axles really bad.

Side Note:

I'm really glad you brought this up! We get to change the fitment on the website now, and show a fitment for the LE, but you MUST run the Rhino 2.0 axles. Basically...to prevent you from running through stock axles all the time.

So...good news all around!

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They physically bolt up just fine.... But I'm really surprised you haven't run through stock axles like crazy. They were binding up stock axles really bad.

Side Note:

I'm really glad you brought this up! We get to change the fitment on the website now, and show a fitment for the LE, but you MUST run the Rhino 2.0 axles. Basically...to prevent you from running through stock axles all the time.

Yes and I really want to try the axles I just can’t afford them right now any chance you wanna send some my way as a sponsorship lol 😂 hopefully soon I have kinda maxed out my budget

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV

Side Note:

Well they didn’t fit until the Rhino 2s just came out for LE… every changing and always confusing

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Yes and I really want to try the axles I just can’t afford them right now any chance you wanna send some my way as a sponsorship lol 😂 hopefully soon I have kinda maxed out my budget
I’ll take some new arched a-arms and Rhino axles for LE and do a review.. might let BBB even drive it to ouch it to the limits

E

elkrule

Jan 20, 2021
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll take some new arched a-arms and Rhino axles for LE and do a review.. might let BBB even drive it to ouch it to the limits
I installed the 3" lift on my 2017 P1000-5 LE. SATV knew nothing about LE upgraded suspension so was very confused with spacers that were not needed. We just cranked on the adjustable FOX springs. Ordered Rhino 2.0 axles but LE has extra gear so axles wouldn't work. Sold them. Have not had problem with stock axles yet but tires are wearing because can not adjust alignment or camber. I need new SATV a-arms to adjust for tire wear but then need new axles that fit. Has anyone actually installed new Rhino 2.0 HD axles for LE?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I installed the 3" lift on my 2017 P1000-5 LE. SATV knew nothing about LE upgraded suspension so was very confused with spacers that were not needed. We just cranked on the adjustable FOX springs. Ordered Rhino 2.0 axles but LE has extra gear so axles wouldn't work. Sold them. Have not had problem with stock axles yet but tires are wearing because can not adjust alignment or camber. I need new SATV a-arms to adjust for tire wear but then need new axles that fit. Has anyone actually installed new Rhino 2.0 HD axles for LE?
Big X on any lift spacers from anybody because of the non camber adjustment. Think your best route is to go with taller tires and forward arched A-arms, front and rear.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Big X on any lift spacers from anybody because of the non camber adjustment. Think your best route is to go with taller tires and forward arched A-arms, front and rear.

Essington

Essington

Feb 26, 2022
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 1000-5 LE started with the HighLifter bracket lift, and a fair amount of preload on the shocks. The 30" tires rubbed up front pretty bad when turning or at full squish. I would assume that the HighLifter and SATV brackets are very similar in that regard.

I removed the brackets and replaced the stock A-arms with the C-Fab forward A-arms, and now I have plenty of clearance with the 30's. Nearly 2000 miles and I haven't busted an axle yet. The stock LE axles do not seem to bind when turning with this setup.

So, On the LE you can do either bracket lift or A-Arm lift with the stock axles (I've never found aftermarket axles for the LE).
But the bracket lift will just screw up your geometry and not really get you much additional clearance for bigger tires, so I would avoid it.

Forward A-Arms (without an additional bracket lift) gain you some additional clearance while giving you a bit of lift as well. And at least the C-Fab arms allow you to bump up to 30's (or probably even 32's per the C-Fab web site).

I never tried to run the Forward A-Arms with the bracket lift as everything I read indicated that longer axles would be required, and they don't exist for the LE.

Reactions: Smitty335
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 1000-5 LE started with the HighLifter bracket lift, and a fair amount of preload on the shocks. The 30" tires rubbed up front pretty bad when turning or at full squish. I would assume that the HighLifter and SATV brackets are very similar in that regard.

I removed the brackets and replaced the stock A-arms with the C-Fab forward A-arms, and now I have plenty of clearance with the 30's. Nearly 2000 miles and I haven't busted an axle yet. The stock LE axles do not seem to bind when turning with this setup.

So, On the LE you can do either bracket lift or A-Arm lift with the stock axles (I've never found aftermarket axles for the LE).
But the bracket lift will just screw up your geometry and not really get you much additional clearance for bigger tires, so I would avoid it.

Forward A-Arms (without an additional bracket lift) gain you some additional clearance while giving you a bit of lift as well. And at least the C-Fab arms allow you to bump up to 30's (or probably even 32's per the C-Fab web site).

I never tried to run the Forward A-Arms with the bracket lift as everything I read indicated that longer axles would be required, and they don't exist for the LE.
FYI super atv just released rino 2.0 axles for le models I just installed mine today

Essington

Essington

Feb 26, 2022
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FYI super atv just released rino 2.0 axles for le models I just installed mine today
Awesome, It is good to have options ... I have a spare stock driver's axle and upper CV, but have been waiting for months for a second upper stock upper CV (supply chain issues I guess). lucky I haven't needed them yet, and good to know that there's an alternative now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!