• Thread starter Bigmanlittlebuggy
  • Start date
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone used the super atv 3” bracket lift and has anyone done it on a le model? Or has installed it with fox shocks? How dose that work?
Very confused on how this works or if it’s even worth it

8A817909 0449 4E91 89D9 3B1F6513893F

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has anyone used the super atv 3” bracket lift and has anyone done it on a le model? Or has installed it with fox shocks? How dose that work?
Very confused on how this works or if it’s even worth it

View attachment 358122
I'd skip it, it messes with the camber geometry, I would try shocks and taller tires

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Exactly what @Smitty335 said. Your half way to a natural more versatile and adjustable lift. Just need the aftermarket arms of your choice, i prefer the SATV ones. Then add some pre load to those Foxies and your cooking with Kerosene

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed it on mine (not LE model thought) and took it off. It makes the ride horrible. Violent. The Fox shocks provide some preload that was enough for me to run 28” Mudda Inlaws without the bracket lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd skip it, it messes with the camber geometry, I would try shocks and taller tires
Ok sounds like bracket lift is not good I already have arms and 6 in portals I guess I could try to run preload down some more I have 1” in front already but once I load it down with people my 33s rub on a sharp turn I do have the stops in the rack so other than going with ttc arms that have built in lift and bigger tires or 8 in portals which would be way to much money for 2” I have pretty much reached my max hight not a big problem I conquered just about everything the park had to offer last weekend so I was very happy with my buggy
on a side note has anyone tried the ttc arms?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok sounds like bracket lift is not good I already have arms and 6 in portals I guess I could try to run preload down some more I have 1” in front already
Holy cow! Thats pretty tall!
update your springs on the foxes. Youll get more out of the pre load and can handle your weight. Theres a few threds on here with options. Search it!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok sounds like bracket lift is not good I already have arms and 6 in portals I guess I could try to run preload down some more I have 1” in front already but once I load it down with people my 33s rub on a sharp turn I do have the stops in the rack so other than going with ttc arms that have built in lift and bigger tires or 8 in portals which would be way to much money for 2” I have pretty much reached my max hight not a big problem I conquered just about everything the park had to offer last weekend so I was very happy with my buggy
on a side note has anyone tried the ttc arms?

Here are a couple that have them.

@P1K5Dave

@DennyChapman

I see others on here as well but I don't see alot of forum activity from them.

What brand arms do you currently run? C-fab adds lift with less cost than TTC.

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another recommendation, do you still have stock coils on the fox shocks? You may have a better ride quality and gain some lift with added pre load if you swap out to single rate coils.
U want to do this but I’m not sure how to find the ones I need or how to change them I read the form somebody posted on it but was still left confused

Reactions: Smitty335
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here are a couple that have them.

@P1K5Dave

@DennyChapman

I see others on here as well but I don't see alot of forum activity from them.

What brand arms do you currently run? C-fab adds lift with less cost than TTC.
I have super atv arms and what is ?c-fab is that custom fabricated?

Reactions: Smitty335
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you read this thread?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!