P1000 Bracket lift

S

SDG

Jan 31, 2024
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 pioneer 1000-5 had a bracket lift with stock shocks,didn't like the ride. Has anyone used a bracket lift w/ Rough Country M-1 mono tube shock on 0- lift? I was wondering if it wouldm give a lift with better ride.

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a 2021 pioneer 1000-5
Welcome from Michigan

First thing we do when we join, its post up pics of your ride and start an Intro thread.
Or ….PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

As for your bracket lift, scrap it. Messes up your suspension geometry and puts ware on parts that shouldn't. I wont write you a book on it here cuz in the search up top type
“Bracket lift” and you can read countless threads on the subject. Its recommended to do an alternative method cuz nice shocks wont do a whole lot for a bracket lift.
If u want to know, yup….done that.

Reactions: Rayger143 and TxDoc
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. Never did a bracket lift but I do have the M-1’s with 28” tires. Shocks have the preload they came with out of the box. Could be jacked up if needed, but it rides good like it is. 12 pounds of air in the tires which could be lowered to further improve the ride.
#NTC

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry about that.. I appreciate the input I will just install the M-1 Shocks I received yesterday.

View attachment 416889
Sweet! Go Army Green!
Love the dog

Yeah, get some shocks no bracket lift and if u put preload on it might want to invest in some aftermarket A arms to fix your camber and such

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!