Jan 17, 2021
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time to change out the stock BHs for 30's. These are the tires I'm considering:
  • ITP Blackwater Evo
  • Maxxis Carnivore
  • EFX Motoravage
I have SATV arms front and rear and running Elka 4's with stock deluxe wheels. I live in Idaho so I see just about all types of trails and riding conditions (just ask @CumminsPusher). I spend very little time on the tarmac. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
  • ITP Blackwater Evo
  • Maxxis Carnivore
  • EFX Motoravage
I have SATV arms front and rear and running Elka 4's with stock deluxe wheels. I live in Idaho so I see just about all types of trails and riding conditions (just ask @CumminsPusher). I spend very little time on the tarmac. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I love my blackwaters. They seem to do good for me everywhere

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
  • ITP Blackwater Evo
  • Maxxis Carnivore
  • EFX Motoravage
You might take a look at the ITP Terra Hooks, I'm on my second set. That will tell you what I think of them. I ride all kinds of terrain except swamps.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
  • ITP Blackwater Evo
  • Maxxis Carnivore
  • EFX Motoravage
Put them on a dart board, wear a blindfold and let us know how it goes!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey Russ, I read you returned the BW Evos due to 30's being closer to 28". In your experience was there anything else that stood out, good or bad?
He couldnt throw a dart straight and ended up throwing a change up and hit the BW Evo’s 🤷‍♂️

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Russ, I read you returned the BW Evos due to 30's being closer to 28". In your experience was there anything else that stood out, good or bad?
I looked at Evos but never bought them. I was running SuperGrip K9s 30x10-14 but just switched to Tusk Terrabite 10 ply tires.

IMG 4226
IMG 7114

aleaddict

aleaddict

Lifetime Member
Jan 17, 2021
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Magic 8-Ball says...

Blackwater Evo

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!