3D printed switch blank files???

F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Either my Google-fu is weak, or I'm having a senior moment, but I could swear somebody posted the file for a Carling switch plate that fits the live valve switch blank hole in the Talon dash. Does anybody know where I can find that? I'm installing a winch and I want to put the control switch in that spot.

Thanks,
Mark

Reactions: Isaiah
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Either my Google-fu is weak, or I'm having a senior moment, but I could swear somebody posted the file for a Carling switch plate that fits the live valve switch blank hole in the Talon dash. Does anybody know where I can find that? I'm installing a winch and I want to put the control switch in that spot.

Thanks,
Mark
I think it was created as a for sale item not a freebie file to print at home. If memory serves it is in the site store.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
M

Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand

4. Talon R
Yep bought one and works great!!!!

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!