Blank for dash

volkspower

volkspower

Feb 28, 2017
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X
I got one of Paul's LV gauge relocate kits, but haven't installed yet since I don't have the plug blank that goes where my LV indicators are above the steering wheel. I ordered both from Babbitts but so far all I've received is the shock switch blank. Originally they told me November 11th, but here I am still waiting. Does anybody have one they would part with or know where I could get one quickly? Part # below:

68110-HL6-A01 is the dash plug where the LV Display is getting moved from

Reactions: TxDoc
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have 3. PayPal me $10 and I will mail it out ASAP.

If you want it faster than regular mail, let me know and I will figure out the cost.

Reactions: Rednick69
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I dont have any but will gladly take that PaulF cluster relocation kit off your hands so you do not have to deal with trying to find plug blanks. A man needs less frustration in his life and I am willing to help a brother out.... 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!