P1000 3D printing accessories

M

Melvin35

Dec 20, 2022
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m new to the forum. I’m curious if there’s like a good thread going of a collection of STL files to print accessories? Specifically I’m looking for a speaker box either roof or back roll bar oriented for a 1000-3

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’m new to the forum. I’m curious if there’s like a good thread going of a collection of STL files to print accessories? Specifically I’m looking for a speaker box either roof or back roll bar oriented for a 1000-3
Welcome to the club from south FL

I haven't seen a dedicated thread for that but I know it's been mentioned on a few other threads. I suggest using the search bar up top right corner and see what you can dig up.

Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance, we like pics. As they say .......... POIDH!!!!😂

Good luck 👍

Reactions: Smitty335
M

Melvin35

Dec 20, 2022
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah I gotta do some digging. Lol and I’ll eventually get some pics up. Nothing special 2016 3 seater. She’s a worker
Welcome to the club from south FL

I haven't seen a dedicated thread for that but I know it's been mentioned on a few other threads. I suggest using the search bar up top right corner and see what you can dig up.

Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance, we like pics. As they say .......... POIDH!!!!😂

Good luck 👍

Reactions: JenElio and CID
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I have a 2016 P1K-3 as well. I have installed some things from CROSROADS 3D. He might have something you could use.
#NTC

M

Melvin35

Dec 20, 2022
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I have a 2016 P1K-3 as well. I have installed some things from CROSROADS 3D. He might have something you could use.
#NTC
Yeah hes got some cool stuff. Im tryin to get more into CAD and designing stuff but having zero experience with it, its a challenge.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yeah hes got some cool stuff. Im tryin to get more into CAD and designing stuff but having zero experience with it, its a challenge.
@Adam490 might give you a hand, I know he's printed a few things. Wish I could be of more help bud but I know ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO about 3D printing 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: Mopower58
M

Melvin35

Dec 20, 2022
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Adam490 might give you a hand, I know he's printed a few things. Wish I could be of more help bud but I know ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO about 3D printing 🤷
All good. I’ll be sure to share the wealth when it finds me

Reactions: JenElio
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!