4 Day Weekend Getaway

RMG

RMG

Mar 27, 2017
Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greetings,
I am soliciting suggestions for a 4 day weekend getaway for my wife and I with our P1K. Ideally, it would meet the following criteria:

1. Within a day's drive of the Seattle Area.
2. Not just for Motorcycles - can accommodate a SxS (Pioneer 1000)
3. We sold our toy hauler and now have a utility trailer - so a close by place to stay that has good parking for my trailer - maybe a rental cabin or something like that? In a perfect world, it might be a resort that someone could ride directly onto the trail.

We really liked MacKay ID - exploring the old mining town. We also liked the Paiute trail in Utah. But having sold my Toy Hauler, I find myself looking for a place where we can also get a room to sleep in.

Thanks In advance,
Rob

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The Paiute trail was really nice and fairly easy for a good 3 or 4 days of great riding. Get a hotel/cabin in Marysville and hit it right in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
They just had the week long Rocky Mountain Jamboree in Richfield Utah that covers about a 100 mile radius and also the Paiute Trail. There are around 80 guided rides you can sign up for at all riding levels and some 100 miles long. You can sign up for different rides all week long through any terrain and some climbing as high as 11000 ft. Got to be one of the biggest ATV Jamborees in the country. I've been staying here at my daughters while this was going on. Didn't have my P500 down here so didn't get to take any of the rides. But next year I'm definitely coming down here for the week and doing this Jamboree.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!