100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was made this last summer riding with @CumminsPusher and @HoundDog in the NF. I had to keep it private to keep from being sued for copyright infringement because the music I was playing. Got Hooked on this song trail riding.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This was made this last summer riding with @CumminsPusher and @HoundDog in the NF. I had to keep it private to keep from being sued for copyright infringement because the music I was playing. Got Hooked on this song trail riding.
Must be the high line road? Got any more vids?

Reactions: 100Acre
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like a good trip, is there a map or location? I’d like to put this on my wish list.
Lake Pend Oreille. Just out of Athol off of Bunko rd. Look up Gold Creek Lodge, Bayview Id. that’s the closest area. If you’re ever interested give a shout. Our friends live in a treehouse 40 miles into those woods, were out there a lot.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!