4 people and acceptable bed storage

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
One concern many have is the lack of storage when transporting 4 people. However with the rear seats upright the Pioneer still offers acceptable bed storage area for a duffel bag, med size cooler, helmets, tools, or whatever you may need to bring on the trail. And if that is not enough room you can add on the bed extender and you will have all the space you need to carry the most important thing of all.... That full size cooler full of "root BEER"
Happy Trails!
[album]303[/album]

Attachments

• 08L73-HL3-A00.jpg
    08L73-HL3-A00.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 649
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nut, I'd say so too. Looks like there is room for some junk back there even with the seats up. The extender will add a extra foot or so of storage.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Not sure why I didn't think of the extender for storage with the seats up! Great Idea! Just emailed my dealer to add that to mine before i pick it up! Thanks!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I had trouble locating it in the parts catalog. Finally I found it.. Price $240-$260 BED EXTENDER 08L73-HL3-A00

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!