Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I think I fell in love with this model. Looks badass, many extras the eye doesn't see until you dig into the details. Based off the Ford F600 Chassis 4X4 with BDS suspension upgrades 2" lift. 12K tow rated rear hitch. Proper front bumper 19K winch capable. Just small enough to fit in all National Parks (they don't like RV;s much over 36 ft.)

Now if I could just hit that darn powerball.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I think I fell in love with this model. Looks badass, many extras the eye doesn't see until you dig into the details. Based off the Ford F600 Chassis 4X4 with BDS suspension upgrades 2" lift. 12K tow rated rear hitch. Proper front bumper 19K winch capable. Just small enough to fit in all National Parks (they don't like RV;s much over 36 ft.)

Now if I could just hit that darn powerball.

Wow just right. Rv dreaming

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We looked at this type of RV before we settled on the DX3. These just didn't have the towing capacity we needed. Another deal breaker was very poor access for the co-pilot to living area while driving down the road.

These are Bada$$

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We looked at this type of RV before we settled on the DX3. These just didn't have the towing capacity we needed. Another deal breaker was very poor access for the co-pilot to living area while driving down the road.

These are Bada$$
I would have to agree that the DX3 type platform offers much easier access into and out of the cab to/from the living area. The DX3 would definitely be considered on my short list. The 4x4 option though is what drew me to the F600 chassis as a trip to Alaska and other unpaved areas would be a strong consideration.

I've been the big trailer 30-36 ft route several times, that's always the limiting factor for location. Now I'm considering a smaller footprint approach with a 16ft aluminum for one sxs and a small street legal motorcycle like a Honda Monkey as a runabout etc.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I would have to agree that the DX3 type platform offers much easier access into and out of the cab to/from the living area. The DX3 would definitely be considered on my short list. The 4x4 option though is what drew me to the F600 chassis as a trip to Alaska and other unpaved areas would be a strong consideration.

I've been the big trailer 30-36 ft route several times, that's always the limiting factor for location. Now I'm considering a smaller footprint approach with a 16ft aluminum for one sxs and a small street legal motorcycle like a Honda Monkey as a runabout etc.
There is only 1 Freightliner M2 4x4 in existence to date.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!