Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
He did all that s*** before I had my rig. I read all his stuff about hells canyon when I got my machine in 2018. We went to hells canyon solo(stoopid) after I had about 4 months of experience driving my s***box. Winch, skid plate, mattock, shovel, bottle jack, chainsaw, tools and no extra parts(stoopid) lol. We made it with with no winching and no damage. Pure luck. Chainsaw did save us on some narrow ass ridge trail at 11pm and we where still 2 hours from home. I'm pretty sure the narrow ass ridge trail is closed now but I wouldn't go back anyways lol. I know part of hells canyon is closed.
It didn't help I was about 10 th machine trying to climb chewed terrain and rock slicked up with mud from those ahead of me. Pretty sure I only winched once that day after 2 broken axles.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It didn't help I was about 10 th machine trying to climb chewed terrain and rock slicked up with mud from those ahead of me. Pretty sure I only winched once that day after 2 broken axles.
I stacked a bunch of rocks on that big rock ledge on hells hells canyon or I would have had to winch there for sure. Barely made it.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And I definitely wouldn't have attempted something like that with a bunch of rzr bois lol. I always like doing those bad trails the first time with a few people I trust or solo. Because I like to see someone else's line or get out and study the line. You don't have those options with those rzr boi types.

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
And I definitely wouldn't have attempted something like that with a bunch of rzr bois lol. I always like doing those bad trails the first time with a few people I trust or solo. Because I like to see someone else's line or get out any study the line. You don't have those options with those rzr boi types.
I was with my neighbor who asked me to go, he didn't tell me, and I didn't know at the time there fools were phony tuff and alcohol brave, especially since the neighbor was a religious type. He had a wild streak in him too LOL

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably for tires get BF Goodrich Mud Terrain TA KM3 in 28x9x14 all the way around, they barely weigh 35lbs and have great tread life

Shocks will probably end up buying Elka Stage 3 within a year or so just for better ride quality. Also considering these, just Private label Stage 5 Elkas but $400 less .
View attachment 420024
I just put a set on. I went 30 so I can use them on either machine. They seem to be a really good tire.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!