BOX1

P500 520 Dump Bed Removal

D

dbartha

Aug 22, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has anyone taken their dump bed off? I recently bought the 520. I liked the updates to it, and with economy issues, I just happened to find one at a dealership, and I jumped. I like the bed, and I use it, but I was originally drawn to the rack concept of the 500. Just wondering if anyone has removed it or modified. I figured I could take it off when I wanted and possibly replace with a flatbed or rack maybe. I’d really like to be able to install the golf cart style rear flip seat in place of the bed on some occasions.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
following cause im kinda curious about what it take to do swap from dump to rack. like machine to machine. i have zero input on it. just wandering.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudder
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!