P500 FOR SALE…. Rear bed racks.

M

Motoman13

Oct 8, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
FOR SALE!!! This is my finished product. The pictures posted previously were all work in progress. The rack, for those that don’t already know, is black textured powder coat. The bottom to this is HDPE 1/4” thick. It is not scratch resistant but extremely durable. It has a shiny or matte finish, which ever you choose. In these pictures you can see holes around the perimeter of the bottom of the rack. This is for mounting. However this has proved more difficult for end users to mount. So to simplify this the rack will be using 4 bolts and nuts. 2 front and 2 in the rear. 2 versions to choose from. One with a snorkel cut out. (Shown in pictures). And one with out the snorkel cut out. Selling for 350.00 shipped. Please send a DM if interested.

IMG 0267 IMG 0266 IMG 0259 IMG 0260

M

Motoman13

Oct 8, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
Are you planning to actually participate in the forum or just trying to use it as a sales channel?
Actually yes I do participate in the forum. I’ve bought stuff from the store as well. I also am going to list the helpful items I’ve made for sale as well. This is just for someone that would like something that they couldn’t build themselves. I’ve been on the forum a long time just reading. Just recently joined the forum.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!