P500 Rear bolt on ROPS bar

K

KPM

Nov 25, 2021
Prairieville LA
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone ever seen this bar and know where you can buy it? I’m interested because it’s bolt on and not weld. The bar across the top between the rops. Appreciate any direction. Someone sent me this from a marketplace post and I can’t find the post.

E9b8bf19352a261ab170d12c7bf0fb50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone ever seen this bar and know where you can buy it? I’m interested because it’s bolt on and not weld. The bar across the top between the rops. Appreciate any direction. Someone sent me this from a marketplace post and I can’t find the post.

View attachment 414078

Never seen one before. What exactly is the purpose?

K

KPM

Nov 25, 2021
Prairieville LA
Ownership

1. 500
Negative. Mount a small winch to load a deer/hog. Today I sling a harbor freight strap winch attached to the rear rops bar which is under
The factory roof and soft Shackle and partly muscle it up. Before that i used lashing straps and a lot of muscle.

Most of the hunting lease isn’t by a tree so a block and tree limb isn’t an option.

A bolt on bar like that would allow me to remove in the off season.

B

Buckeye33

Jan 4, 2024
Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I could see adding that. mount a work light, use to load critters, or serve as a hand hold if someone needs a ride in the back.

Reactions: HiFive and Rdrcr

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!