700-4 hard extended roof w/fabric rear panel?

D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
Does anyone know if the hard roof for the 700-4 (the full roof) can be used with the fabric rear panel? Or must you get the hard rear panel? Thanks, Dale :?:

D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
How well do the integrate together? Any leakage of air or water?

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
I Don't Have The Doors Yet So Not Sure On Air, However The Fabric Panel Attaches To The Top Roll Bar And The Roof Comes Down Around It, So No Rain Will Get In.

D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
Thanks for the info. I am leaning toward the hardtop and fabric rear. I was finally able to find some photos on the Honda website showing that combination. Thanks again, Dale

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
I have the hard roof and fabric rear panel and purchased the panel to reduce dust circulation in the rear passenger area. It works very well. Without the rear panel your passengers will get dusted bad on dusty roads without the panel. I have noticed it affects acceleration at higher speeds but I didn't get the pioneer to hot rod and a windshield would do the same thing anyway due to the surface area. Overall I am very happy with both the roof and rear panel. The rear panel rolls up easily when you need the dump bed or tailgate open.

Zonie

Zonie

Lifetime Member
Oct 20, 2013
Payson & Tempe, AZ
I've got the full/hard roof and the fabric panel on the rear. Haven't put the roof on yet, otherwise I can't take it out of the garage. Will be mounting it once the rain/snow start, otherwise it will stay off. Big sun/moon roof.

C

Craig 66

Dec 17, 2013
where are the instructions for installing rear fabric panel and fabric doors

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
The instructions are on Honda power sports web page.Go to accessories and click on the one you want. There will be a link to download instructions.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!